F.A.Q = Frequently Asked Questions
Q : I want to start watching Doctor Who but i don’t know where to start from.
- A : Doctor Who is 48 years old, that means it has many episodes. The “Classic” episodes finished in 1989. In 1996 a movie was made and then the show was ultimately revived in 2005 and has now completed its 6th series. What i advice you to do is start watching the revived series from 2005 (series 1) with Christopher Eccleston as the Doctor and Billie Piper as Rose, his human companion. Of course i highly recommend you watch the classic show too
Q : Will i be able to understand the show if i only watch the revived series?
- A : You will absolutely be able to follow the revived show. It both works as a reintroduction to the elements of Doctor Who and as a cannon continuation of the classic show.
Q : Who is your favorite Doctor?
- A : The 10th Doctor (David Tennant), he is brilliant! Matt Smith is a close second, a very close second.
Q : Who is your favorite companion?
- A : Donna Temple-Noble. Her amazing friendship with the Doctor, her strong and compassionate personality, her humour and tongue in cheep did it for me.
Q : What is your favorite episode?
- A : I got many like Stolen Earth/Journey’s End, Let’s Kill Hitler, The Impossible Astronaut, Blink, Partners in Crime and more
Q : What do you think the Doctor saw in his room in “The God Complex?
- A : Here is the post i wrote on this matter sharing my theory of what he saw (X)
Q : I’m confused with River Song’s timeline
- A : Here are the most important events in River’s life in the right chronological order
Q : What is your opinion on River Song?
- A : This post describes exactly my view on River